Shippable products can be shipped either USPS Media Mail or USPS Priority Mail. Shippable orders may take up to 1 business day to process. Shippable orders placed after business hours, on weekends, or on holidays will be processed the next business day.
USPS Media Mail - $3.95 - Products should be delivered with in 7-9 days.
USPS Priority - $7.95 - Products should be delivered with in 2-3 days.
Access code only orders are delivered digitally, and no shipping fee is required. To view your access code purchase, login to your account and view your order. Your access code should appear bolded in red on the bottom. Again, this is only if you purchase an access code by itself. If you purchase any books or other materials in the same order as the access code, it will be mailed to your shipping address and will not appear in your account.
Unopened and unused packages may be returned within 30 days (see Exceptions). There is a 20% restocking fee for all returned retail products.
- Access codes are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Textbook packages must be unopened and in their original shrink-wrap with warning sticker attached.
Terms and Conditions
- Access codes are non-returnable and non-refundable once used.
- Access codes can be returned if unused after verification by calling Ellsworth Publishing Company.
- Any attempt to return used access codes will be denied.
- Any chargebacks for used access codes against the terms listed will be sent to a collection agency.
- The collection amount will be the cost of the access code, plus a $35 chargeback/collection fee.
- Failure to interact and pay the money to the collection agency will result in a negative score on your credit.
- All products, except access codes, are returnable if unopened.
- Special exceptions can be made in the case of books only, or books with the access code if the access code is unused
- All returns should be approved through Ellsworth Publishing Company before being returned in the mail.
- Failure to receive approval may result in a delay or refusal to refund.
- All products will be shipped as soon as they are available.
- In the event a product is unavailable or out of stock, we will notify and ship as soon as possible.
- If a product is unavailable or out of stock and you wanted Priority Shipping, you will be refunded the difference of Standard and Priority Shipping. The product will still be delivered Priority when available.
- All products are subject to AZ state taxes and tax laws. If you are having the product(s) shipped to any address in AZ, taxes will be automatically applied.
- Personal information is stored securely. Personal information can be removed by contacting Ellsworth Publishing Company.
- Refer to Privacy Notice for additional information.
- Credit card information is not stored, saved. Information is processed immediately and removed.
- Chargebacks filed against the company will result in your invoice being sent immediately to a collections agency with a minimum $35 collection fee on top of the original amount.
- All chargebacks will be thoroughly investigated in our system and with the school the student is enrolled in to determine if there was adequate cause for chageback.
- If a chargeback was falsely filed, meaning the purchaser used his/her credit card knowingly and willfully, and did used the products/services provided, the collections fee will be applied and the amount will be sent to collections.
- If a chargeback was filed and it is proven that it truly was a fraudulent transaction, we will accept the decision of the charging bank.
- Collections agency will have the ability to negatively impact credit scores if not paid in full with the appropriate fee.
- To stop the collections process, the invoice amount and collections fees must be settled completely.
- Ellsworth Publishing Company is not responsible for poor credit ratings as a result of chargebacks and failure to appease collections fees.